Looking to mix up your typical snack routine? These quick and easy oatmeal strawberry bites are the perfect snack to grab and go.
Oatmeal Strawberry Bites
Serving Size: 8-10 balls
- 1/4 cup dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter (almond, peanut or sun butter)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add all measured ingredients into a food processor
- Blend until all ingredients are mixed
- Place mixture into a bowl
- Form mixture into golf ball size balls.
- Place balls on a small tray and refrigerate overnight