Healthy Snack Ideas: Oatmeal Strawberry Bites
Looking to mix up your typical snack routine? These quick and easy oatmeal strawberry bites are the perfect snack to grab and go.
Oatmeal Strawberry Bites
Serving Size: 8-10 balls
- 1/4 cup dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter (almond, peanut or sun butter)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add all measured ingredients into a food processor
- Blend until all ingredients are mixed
- Place mixture into a bowl
- Form mixture into golf ball size balls.
- Place balls on a small tray and refrigerate overnight