Featuring Deborah J. Herchelroath, DO, FACOOG
- Sexuality and its role in having a healthy relationship
- Protecting yourself from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) like HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Syphilis, and many more
- Feeling secure and safe around the person with whom you are intimate
- Using contraception to prevent pregnancy
- Being intimate in other ways besides traditional penis-vagina sex
Sexuality and Healthy Relationship
What does “safe sex” mean?
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing!
You can now select the specific newsletters you'd like to receive.
You are already subscribed.
Subscribe to more newsletters in our email preference center.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Connect with UPMC
About UPMC Harrisburg
UPMC Harrisburg is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in south central PA. and surrounding rural communities. UPMC Harrisburg includes seven acute care hospitals and over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties. These locations care for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services. Its cardiovascular program is nationally recognized for its innovation and quality. It also leads the region with its cancer, neurology, transplant, obstetrics-gynecology, maternity care, and orthopaedic programs.