This ultra-simple snack is perfect for before or after your holiday dinner. Just mix Cool Whip and Greek yogurt with a pinch of pumpkin spice and puree.
Serve it up with apples or graham crackers.
Ingredients for Low-Calorie Pumpkin Dip
- Half cup of low-calorie Greek yogurt in any flavor (plain, pumpkin, or caramel might work especially well)
- One-fourth cup of canned pure pumpkin puree
- One cup of Cool Whip or similar product
- One quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Low-Calorie Pumpkin Dip
- Combine low-calorie Greek yogurt and pumpkin puree using a wisk
- Add Cool Whip and a dash of pumpkin spice
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve
The inspiration for this recipe came from here.
Love Pumpkin? Check out this blog post: Healthy Pumpkin Pie Alternatives
For more information, contact UPMC Nutrition Services.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.