This ultra-simple snack is perfect for before or after your holiday dinner. Just mix Cool Whip and Greek yogurt with a pinch of pumpkin spice and puree.
Serve it up with apples or graham crackers.
Ingredients for Low-Calorie Pumpkin Dip
- Half cup of low-calorie Greek yogurt in any flavor (plain, pumpkin, or caramel might work especially well)
- One-fourth cup of canned pure pumpkin puree
- One cup of Cool Whip or similar product
- One quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Low-Calorie Pumpkin Dip
- Combine low-calorie Greek yogurt and pumpkin puree using a wisk
- Add Cool Whip and a dash of pumpkin spice
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve
The inspiration for this recipe came from here.
Love Pumpkin? Check out this blog post: Healthy Pumpkin Pie Alternatives
For more information, contact UPMC Nutrition Services.