Add a little guilt-free flavor to your favorite drinks with this easy and healthy recipe. These cubes taste great in a pitcher of water or fruit juice. Add them to your favorite cocktail for bit of extra flavor.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Slice your favorite fruits. We tried strawberry, raspberry, lemon, and blueberry
- Place the fruit in an empty ice tray. Mix and match the different kinds of fruit
- Fill the remainder of the tray with water
- Freeze for several hours until water hardens to ice
- Serve with your favorite drinks for extra flavor
Our Favorite Drink Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.