Skip the sugary pastries at breakfast time and opt for this guilt-free oatmeal blueberry muffin recipe instead. You can whip up a dozen in less than 30 minutes — perfect for your next brunch.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 12
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place oats in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine.
- Coat blueberries in a small amount of flour.
- Gently fold blueberries into mixture.
- Scoop mixture into a muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.