Video Recipe: A Sugar-Free, DIY Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Sip on something sweet and flavorful with a homemade and healthy pumpkin spice latte.
This version of the fall classic saves calories by cutting out sugar and fatty toppings — plus, it’s dairy free. You can whip up this drink in less than five minutes with a few basic ingredients.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 8 ounces brewed coffee (or 1-2 shots of espresso)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
In a cup or saucepan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stovetop or microwave for 30-45 seconds.
Stir in vanilla, spices, and sweetener.
Pour the heated milk into a mug, add coffee, and Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!