Looking to save some time in the morning hours? Prep a nutritious and filling breakfast the night before.
This recipe offers up protein and fruit to start your day off on the right foot. Switch up the fruit and fillings to make your own rendition.
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fruit (strawberries, bananas, or blueberries)
- 1 glass jar or sealable container
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 1
- Combine oats, Greek yogurt, and fruit into sealable container
- Place in refrigerator overnight for food safety and consistency
- Enjoy the next morning as a breakfast treat
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
About Sports Medicine
Sports bring with them a potential for injury. And if you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. We serve athletes from a wide variety of sports across every demographic: young or old, male or female, pro or amateur. We partner with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pitt Panthers, and over 60 high school, college, and regional teams and events. We’re working to build better athletes. We use cutting-edge rehabilitation techniques to help you recover and provide education on how to prevent injuries.