Looking to save some time in the morning hours? Prep a nutritious and filling breakfast the night before.
This recipe offers up protein and fruit to start your day off on the right foot. Switch up the fruit and fillings to make your own rendition.
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 1
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fruit (strawberries, bananas, or blueberries)
- 1 glass jar or sealable container
- Combine oats, Greek yogurt, and fruit into sealable container
- Place in refrigerator overnight for food safety and consistency
- Enjoy the next morning as a breakfast treat
Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
About Sports Medicine
An athletic lifestyle carries the potential for injury. Whether you’re an elite athlete or a weekend warrior, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, our multidisciplinary team of experts can help you get back into the game. If you are seeking to improve your athletic performance, we can work with you to meet your goals. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our goal is to help you keep doing what you love. Visit our website to find a specialist near you.