Looking to save some time in the morning hours? Prep a nutritious and filling breakfast the night before.
This recipe offers up protein and fruit to start your day off on the right foot. Switch up the fruit and fillings to make your own rendition.
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fruit (strawberries, bananas, or blueberries)
- 1 glass jar or sealable container
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 1
- Combine oats, Greek yogurt, and fruit into sealable container
- Place in refrigerator overnight for food safety and consistency
- Enjoy the next morning as a breakfast treat
Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
About Sports Medicine
Sports and physical activity bring with them a potential for injury. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury – or improve athletic performance – UPMC Sports Medicine and the UPMC Sports Medicine Concussion Program can help. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our experts partner with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pitt Panthers, and about 100 other high school, college, and regional teams and events throughout Pennsylvania – working daily to build better athletes.