Get Your Fill with This Hearty Vegetarian Stuffing Recipe
Looking for a filling vegetarian side dish without much fuss? Try our cauliflower stuffing — it’s low on carbs and full of hearty flavor.
In our version, we replace traditional white bread with vitamin and mineral-packed cauliflower. This recipe blends flavors like sage, rosemary, and onion to create a satisfying stuffing substitute. Your guests won’t be able to tell the difference (trust us).
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 6
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, (about 7 minutes)
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender for about 10 minutes
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined. Then pour over vegetable broth and cover with a lid.
- Cover until totally tender and liquid is absorbed (15 minutes)