Switch up your snack routine with this light and creamy white bean dip. Cut up carrots, celery, and other fresh veggies for dipping and enjoy!
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- One 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons good quality olive oil
- Pinch smoked or sweet paprika
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Combine the cottage cheese, vinegar, thyme, beans, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the paprika and garnish with chives.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Calories (per serving): 200
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.