Switch up your snack routine with this light and creamy white bean dip. Cut up carrots, celery, and other fresh veggies for dipping and enjoy!
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- One 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch smoked or sweet paprika
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Combine the cottage cheese, vinegar, thyme, beans, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the paprika, and garnish with chives.
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Calories (per serving): 200
Editor's Note: This video_recipe was originally published on , and was last reviewed on .
Quick and Easy Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing!
You are already subscribed.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.