Switch up your snack routine with this light and creamy white bean dip. Cut up carrots, celery, and other fresh veggies for dipping and enjoy!
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- One 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons good quality olive oil
- Pinch smoked or sweet paprika
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Combine the cottage cheese, vinegar, thyme, beans, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the paprika and garnish with chives.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Calories (per serving): 200
Quick and Easy Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations in central and western Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals.