These zesty wraps are a great way to use up leftover chicken! They are low in fat and packed with lean protein, fiber, and antioxidant-rich veggies!
Adapted from “Spark People”
- 2 chicken breasts, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce, divided
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 3-4 (thin) slices red onion
- ½ cup frozen corn, cooked
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
Recipe Serves: 6 servings
- Grill the sliced chicken breasts. Five minutes before removing from the heat, baste the chicken pieces with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce, coating both sides.
- While the chicken cooks, mix the remaining barbecue sauce and the Greek yogurt in a small bowl.
- Spread the barbecue sauce and yogurt mixture evenly onto each tortilla. Place 4-5 slices of grilled chicken in the middle of the tortilla, and top with the remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly, tucking in the ends.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
About UPMC Harrisburg
UPMC Harrisburg is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in south central PA. and surrounding rural communities. UPMC Harrisburg includes seven acute care hospitals and over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties. These locations care for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services. Its cardiovascular program is nationally recognized for its innovation and quality. It also leads the region with its cancer, neurology, transplant, obstetrics-gynecology, maternity care, and orthopaedic programs.