Post Updated October 2021
For busy parents on the go ‚ÄĒ there’s an easy to way to stay up to date on your child’s health care needs.
With the¬†UPMC Children’s¬†app, the experts at¬†UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh¬†are always just a tap away. The new and improved app puts your child’s health information at your fingertips and provides a host of other handy and easy-to-use features.
Whether you want to make an appointment, see a pediatric doctor online, find after-hours care, or find care advice for pediatric conditions, this must-have app for parents and caregivers has it all.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
A Must-Have App
For example, you can use the app for answers to questions such as:
Where should I take my child for treatment?
A list of UPMC Children’s locations and services is just one tap away, organized by location and type.
If your child¬†needs to be seen in person¬†for care, you can use the app to:
- Make an appointment with an established doctor.
- Locate¬†UPMC Children’s facilities and care¬†locations.
- Find¬†UPMC Children’s Express Care¬†in or near your community and save your spot in line.
- Access quick connections to¬†UPMC Children’s Emergency Medicine¬†(including wait times) and the¬†Pittsburgh Poison Center.
If your child’s¬†care can be done virtually, use the app to:
- See a pediatric doctor online via UPMC Children’s AnywhereCare for non-emergency care, 24/7.
- Access¬†UPMC Children’s Video Visit¬†information and apps.
What if my child¬†has a new symptom, injury, or behavior?
The app can help you:
- Identify symptoms¬†and decide what to do next if your child is sick or hurt.
- Educate yourself¬†on topics such as behaviors, eating, and wellness.
- Access first aid information¬†for quick reference when time is precious.
- Understand proper dosages¬†for medicines your child may be taking and maintain a list of your child’s medicines.
You might also like…
Stay Connected With UPMC Children’s
The app makes it easier than ever to stay connected with UPMC Children’s. You can easily:
- Contact us¬†using a list of useful phone numbers for common UPMC Children’s services.
- Donate to UPMC Children’s programs or learn about other ways you can give back.
- Find UPMC Children’s on social media¬†and join our virtual communities.
- Pay your bill online.
- Access directions and transportation through our¬†Lyft partnership.
Download the App Today
It will give you a good reason to be on your phone. And it’s so easy, even a grown-up can use it. Visit¬†chp.edu/app¬†for more details or scan this QR code with your mobile device to download the app now.
From nutrition to illnesses, from athletics to school, children will face many challenges growing up. Parents often will make important health care decisions for them. We hope to help guide both of you in that journey. UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh ranks consistently on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll. UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital is a longtime national leader for women and their newborns. We aim to provide the best care for your children, from birth to adulthood and beyond.