This quick and easy meal is perfect for the whole family. Packed with vegetables, protein, and nutrient-filled ingredients.
- 1 Tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon warm water
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup fresh pea pods, halved
- 1 cup pre-shredded broccoli slaw (broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage, carrots)
- 3 ounces cooked skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, warmed
- Heat peanut butter, water, ginger and honey for 1 minute in skillet over medium heat.
- Add in peapods, broccoli slaw and chicken and sauté 6 minutes until heated.
- Serve over warm brown rice.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing!
You are already subscribed.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
About Sports Medicine
An athletic lifestyle carries the potential for injury. Whether you’re an elite athlete or a weekend warrior, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, our multidisciplinary team of experts can help you get back into the game. If you are seeking to improve your athletic performance, we can work with you to meet your goals. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our goal is to help you keep doing what you love. Visit our website to find a specialist near you.