If you’re tired of plain tea in the morning, sweeten up your routine with this smoothie recipe. All the nutritional benefits of green tea plus the power of pineapple and mango.
- 8 ounces brewed green tea, chilled
- 8 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned in own juice)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Puree ingredients until smooth in blender. Note: Add ice for thicker consistency.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
About Sports Medicine
Sports and physical activity bring with them a potential for injury. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury – or improve athletic performance – UPMC Sports Medicine and the UPMC Sports Medicine Concussion Program can help. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our experts partner with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pitt Panthers, and about 100 other high school, college, and regional teams and events throughout Pennsylvania – working daily to build better athletes.