If you’re tired of plain tea in the morning, sweeten up your routine with this smoothie recipe. All the nutritional benefits of green tea plus the power of pineapple and mango.
- 8 ounces brewed green tea, chilled
- 8 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned in own juice)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Puree ingredients until smooth in blender. Note: Add ice for thicker consistency.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
About Sports Medicine
An athletic lifestyle carries the potential for injury. Whether you’re an elite athlete or a weekend warrior, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, our multidisciplinary team of experts can help you get back into the game. If you are seeking to improve your athletic performance, we can work with you to meet your goals. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our goal is to help you keep doing what you love. Visit our website to find a specialist near you.