Craving warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies, but looking to cut your sugar intake? These chocolate chip cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth — no sugar required.
Total time:32 minutes
Preparation time:20 minutes
Cooking time:12 minutes
Recipe serves: 36 cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks, plus 1 tablespoon butter at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 F and preparing a nonstick cookie sheet.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a fork or a whisk to mix together the flour and baking soda. Set this bowl aside. Next, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar substitutes (white and brown substitutes).
- Stir in the dry ingredients from the medium mixing bowl (flour and baking soda) until just blended. Then stir in the eggs and the vanilla extract. Do not overmix. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake your cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until they begin to brown. Then allow them to cool on a baking rack.
68 calories; 1g protein; 5g carbohydrates; 5g fat; 3g saturated fat; 12mg cholesterol; 71mg sodium.
Healthy Dessert Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Sign Up to Receive Our Recipe for Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Thank you for subscribing!
You can now select the specific newsletters you'd like to receive.
You are already subscribed.
Subscribe to more newsletters in our email preference center.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Or, Get The Recipe Sent to Your Phone!
Connect with UPMC
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.