Looking for a go-to picnic staple? Taste the flavors of the season with this fresh and delicious summer corn salad.
This fresh side dish combines zucchini, grape tomatoes, bell peppers, celery, and corn. Perfect for a potluck, brunch, or a healthy lunch for the work week!
Get the recipe.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sweet bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed if using frozen
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, honey, vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, celery, zucchini, pepper, corn, and red onion.
- Pour the dressing over the top and toss gently to coat. Serve.
Editor's Note: This video_recipe was originally published on , and was last reviewed on .
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Connect with UPMC
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.