Transport your taste buds with our delectable Thai Pineapple Fried Rice recipe. This mouthwatering dish combines the sweetness of ripe pineapple with the savory goodness of fried rice, creating a harmonious blend of flavors and textures. With the perfect balance of ingredients and a touch of seasoning, it’s a delightful culinary adventure you won’t want to miss.
Get the recipe.
Recipe serves: 6 servings
- One onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thick sticks
- 2 carrots, cut into thin sticks
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- In a large pan, heat oil and sauté the onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, carrots, and garlic. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, curry powder, and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Add the pineapple, green onions, peas, and cashews. Stir until well combined.
- Top with cilantro and serve.
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories (per serving): 300
Fat: 8 G; Carb 75 G
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing!
You are already subscribed.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.