Add a little guilt-free flavor to your favorite drinks with this easy and healthy recipe. These cubes taste great in a pitcher of water or fruit juice. Add them to your favorite cocktail for bit of extra flavor.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Slice your favorite fruits. We tried strawberry, raspberry, lemon, and blueberry
- Place the fruit in an empty ice tray. Mix and match the different kinds of fruit
- Fill the remainder of the tray with water
- Freeze for several hours until water hardens to ice
- Serve with your favorite drinks for extra flavor
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.