Looking to impress a special someone? Whip up some chocolate coconut mousse and indulge a little with this creamy, chocolatey goodness.
This recipe takes minutes to make, and is also gluten-free and dairy-free. While coconut milk is high in fat and should be used in moderation, it is a good source of vitamins and calcium, and has been shown to provide a number of health benefits.
Chocolate Coconut Mousse
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (chilled)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Place coconut milk in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. This helps the cream separate from the liquid.
- Spoon the coconut cream out of the can and place in a large bowl or mixer. There will be liquid left at the bottom of the can – you don’t need that.
- Add the chocolate, agave, vanilla, and salt.
- Whip until it is smooth and creamy.
- Serve in bowls topped with raspberries and coconut flakes.