Video: Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
Warm up on a cold morning with our baked pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe. This breakfast dish delivers up guilt-free servings of cinnamon, pumpkin, banana, and vanilla — wholesome flavors that are perfectly paired with the changing seasons.
We used pumpkin puree, almond milk, and egg whites in our version of this recipe.
Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Serving Size: 12
- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 15 oz . can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp . pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp . cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add stevia to almond milk so that it will dissolve first.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the pumpkin puree, egg whites, vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, banana, protein powder, and almond milk.
- Mix until smooth and completely combined.
- Add the oatmeal to the mixture and mix again until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 8×8 inch baking pan or 9×13. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (less for a 9×13) or until the center springs back when touched.
- Serve like you would brownies.