Warm up on a cold morning with our baked pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe. This breakfast dish delivers up guilt-free servings of cinnamon, pumpkin, banana, and vanilla — wholesome flavors that are perfectly paired with the changing seasons.
We used pumpkin puree, almond milk, and egg whites in our version of this recipe.
- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 15 oz . can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp . pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp . cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add stevia to almond milk so that it will dissolve first.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the pumpkin puree, egg whites, vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, banana, protein powder, and almond milk.
- Mix until smooth and completely combined.
- Add the oatmeal to the mixture and mix again until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 8×8 inch baking pan or 9×13. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (less for a 9×13) or until the center springs back when touched.
- Serve like you would brownies.
Fall Flavors Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations in central and western Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals.