Warm up on a cold morning with our baked pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe. This breakfast dish delivers up guilt-free servings of cinnamon, pumpkin, banana, and vanilla — wholesome flavors that are perfectly paired with the changing seasons.
We used pumpkin puree, almond milk, and egg whites in our version of this recipe.
Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add stevia to almond milk so that it will dissolve first.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the pumpkin puree, egg whites, vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, banana, protein powder, and almond milk.
- Mix until smooth and completely combined.
- Add the oatmeal to the mixture and mix again until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 8×8 inch baking pan or 9×13. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (less for a 9×13) or until the center springs back when touched.
- Serve like you would brownies.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.