Warm up on a cold morning with our baked pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe. This breakfast dish delivers guilt-free servings of cinnamon, pumpkin, banana, and vanilla — wholesome flavors that are perfectly paired with the changing seasons.
We used pumpkin puree, almond milk, and egg whites in our version of this recipe.
Cooking time:50 minutes
Recipe serves: 12
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add stevia to almond milk so that it will dissolve first.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the pumpkin puree, egg whites, vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, banana, protein powder, and almond milk.
- Mix until smooth and completely combined.
- Add the oatmeal to the mixture and mix again until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 8×8 or 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (less for a 9×13), or until the center springs back when touched.
- Serve like you would brownies.
Editor's Note: This video_recipe was originally published on , and was last reviewed on .
Fall Flavors Recipes
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing!
You can now select the specific newsletters you'd like to receive.
You are already subscribed.
Subscribe to more newsletters in our email preference center.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Connect with UPMC
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.