Tired of the same old greens? This mango taco salad blends bright colors and zesty flavors. We mixed up tomatoes, onions, and olive oil in our version.
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 1
- Slice a quarter head of lettuce
- Dice one mango into small pieces
- Dice one tomato
- Dice one red onion
- Layer ingredients in a large bowl
- Top with a sprinkle of feta (or cheese of your choice)
- Drizzle lightly with balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients before serving
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.