Tired of the same old greens? This mango taco salad blends bright colors and zesty flavors. We mixed up tomatoes, onions, and olive oil in our version.
- Head of Lettuce
- One Red Onion
- One Heirloom Tomato
- Feta Cheese
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Olive Oil
- One Mango
- Salt and Pepper
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 1
- Slice a quarter head of lettuce
- Dice one mango into small pieces
- Dice one tomato
- Dice one red onion
- Layer ingredients in a large bowl
- Top with a sprinkle of feta (or cheese of your choice)
- Drizzle lightly with balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients before serving
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations in central and western Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals.