Buffalo wings served with creamy ranch dressing is a fan favorite filled with fat and calories. So instead, try this healthy version cauliflower and Greek yogurt. It ups the nutrition factor and prevents you from skipping out on your diet.
Serve these for your next watch party or for an after school snack for your kids.
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¾ cup Frank’s RedHot hot sauce
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Total Time: 1 Hour
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 6
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Mix 2 tsp. garlic powder with a pinch of salt and pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Combine the sauce and the cauliflower in a large bowl. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 30 mins.
- In a medium bowl stir together Greek yogurt and remaining ingredients for the ranch dip. Serve alongside the buffalo cauliflower and celery.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories (per serving): 300
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
Based in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and more than 700 doctor’s offices and outpatient centers. Our expert physicians are among the leaders in their fields, and we are leaders in groundbreaking research and treatment breakthroughs. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside ranks as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” and No. 1 in Pennsylvania in U.S. News & World Report’s listings.