Buffalo wings served with creamy ranch dressing is a fan favorite filled with fat and calories. So instead, try this healthy version cauliflower and Greek yogurt. It ups the nutrition factor and prevents you from skipping out on your diet.
Serve these for your next watch party or for an after school snack for your kids.
Total Time: 1 Hour
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 6
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¾ cup Frank’s RedHot hot sauce
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Mix 2 tsp. garlic powder with a pinch of salt and pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Combine the sauce and the cauliflower in a large bowl. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 30 mins.
- In a medium bowl stir together Greek yogurt and remaining ingredients for the ranch dip. Serve alongside the buffalo cauliflower and celery.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories (per serving): 300
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, UPMC is a world-renowned health care provider and insurer. We operate 40 hospitals and 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient centers, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, West Virginia, and internationally. We employ 4,900 physicians, and we are leaders in clinical care, groundbreaking research, and treatment breakthroughs. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside as one of the nation’s best hospitals in many specialties and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. We are dedicated to providing Life Changing Medicine to our communities.