Buffalo wings served with creamy ranch dressing is a fan favorite filled with fat and calories. So instead, try this healthy version cauliflower and Greek yogurt. It ups the nutrition factor and prevents you from skipping out on your diet.
Serve these for your next watch party or for an after school snack for your kids.
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¾ cup Frank’s RedHot hot sauce
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Total Time: 1 Hour
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Serves: 6
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Mix 2 tsp. garlic powder with a pinch of salt and pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Combine the sauce and the cauliflower in a large bowl. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 30 mins.
- In a medium bowl stir together Greek yogurt and remaining ingredients for the ranch dip. Serve alongside the buffalo cauliflower and celery.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories (per serving): 300
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
A $21 billion health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates more than 90,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, and a 3.8 million-member Insurance Services Division, the largest medical insurer in western Pennsylvania. In the most recent fiscal year, UPMC contributed $1.4 billion in benefits to its communities, including more care to the region’s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution, and paid more than $500 million in federal, state, and local taxes. Working in close collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC shares its clinical, managerial, and technological skills worldwide through its innovation and commercialization arm, UPMC Enterprises, and through UPMC International. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside on its annual Honor Roll of America’s Best Hospitals and ranks UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on its Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals. For more information, go to UPMC.com.