This simple yogurt dip is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast. Try it with strawberries or add granola for a tasty crunch.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 single-serving cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed, low-fat granola (optional)
Recipe Serves: 1 cup
- Slice 1/2 cup of strawberries
- Mix with yogurt in a small bowl
- Dip whole strawberries in the yogurt
- If you’re craving a little crunch, dip strawberries in crushed granola
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
About Sports Medicine
Sports bring with them a potential for injury. And if you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. We serve athletes from a wide variety of sports across every demographic: young or old, male or female, pro or amateur. We partner with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pitt Panthers, and over 60 high school, college, and regional teams and events. We’re working to build better athletes. We use cutting-edge rehabilitation techniques to help you recover and provide education on how to prevent injuries.