This simple yogurt dip is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast. Try it with strawberries or add granola for a tasty crunch.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 single-serving cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed, low-fat granola (optional)
Recipe Serves: 1 cup
- Slice 1/2 cup of strawberries
- Mix with yogurt in a small bowl
- Dip whole strawberries in the yogurt
- If you’re craving a little crunch, dip strawberries in crushed granola
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
You might also like…
About Sports Medicine
Sports and physical activity bring with them a potential for injury. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury – or improve athletic performance – UPMC Sports Medicine and the UPMC Sports Medicine Concussion Program can help. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our experts partner with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pitt Panthers, and about 100 other high school, college, and regional teams and events throughout Pennsylvania – working daily to build better athletes.