This simple yogurt dip is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast. Try it with strawberries or add granola for a tasty crunch.
Recipe serves: 1 cup
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 single-serving cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed, low-fat granola (optional)
- Slice 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Mix with yogurt in a small bowl.
- Dip whole strawberries in the yogurt.
- If you’re craving a little crunch, dip strawberries in crushed granola.
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing!
You are already subscribed.
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
About Sports Medicine
An athletic lifestyle carries the potential for injury. Whether you’re an elite athlete or a weekend warrior, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, our multidisciplinary team of experts can help you get back into the game. If you are seeking to improve your athletic performance, we can work with you to meet your goals. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our goal is to help you keep doing what you love. Visit our website to find a specialist near you.