Switch up your snacking with this sweet treat: Healthy apple nachos can be served as dessert or a snack.
Recipe Serves: 1 serving
- 1 sliced tart apple (Granny Smith)
- lemon juice
- dark chocolate chips
- light caramel sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, add apple pieces and lemon juice
- Toss to combine
- On a serving platter, add apples, pecans, and chocolate chips
- Drizzle with caramel sauce
- Serve immediately for best results
Never Miss a Beat!
Subscribe to Our HealthBeat Newsletter!
Get Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone!
About Sports Medicine
An athletic lifestyle carries the potential for injury. Whether you’re an elite athlete or a weekend warrior, UPMC Sports Medicine can help. If you are looking to prevent, treat, or rehabilitate a sports injury, our multidisciplinary team of experts can help you get back into the game. If you are seeking to improve your athletic performance, we can work with you to meet your goals. We serve athletes and active people of all ages and experience levels. Our goal is to help you keep doing what you love. Visit our website to find a specialist near you.